Skin is the largest organ in our body which means that it requires a lot of special care and attention! The skin on our face is extra sensitive and it is crucial to look after it by sticking to a healthy skin care routine which includes customized methods and products to suit your skin type and condition.
The first step to starting a healthy skin care routine is to figure out your skin type. It can vary from person to person and could either be dry, oily or a combination of both. This can be found out by visiting a skin clinic or even observing your skin and taking a helpful online quiz.
The best way to ensure you stick to your routine is to start with the basics and keep it simple. Try not to overwhelm yourself with too many products and steps.
- Drink a warm glass or two of water as soon as you wake up. When done consistently, this may help improve dry skin.
- Wash your face regularly, every morning and night with a gentle Face Wash like SUWAYU Hydrating & Purifying Face Wash with Aloe Vera and Kasthuri Kaha if you have normal skin or the SUWAYU Hydrating Face Wash with Aloe and Nelli if you have dry skin. Massage and rinse your face, then gently pat dry with a soft towel.
- Follow with a toner. Use the SUWAYU Gentle Soothing toner infused with an array of incredible herbs to tighten pores and refresh your skin. Pour a few drops of toner on to a cotton pad and gently wipe your skin.
- If you have dark circles and puffy eyes, invest in a natural under eye serum or lotion. If not, get some natural Aloe Vera, leave it in the fridge for a couple of hours, and apply under eye.
- Use a day cream. Protect your face during the day with a day cream such as the SUWAYU Natural Glow Face cream with Aloe and Kasthuri Kaha.
- Wear a SPF. If you are heading out during the day, make sure to finish your skin care routine by applying a layer of SPF Sunscreen on your face to protect it from harmful rays of the sun.
- Use a night cream. Using a night cream helps lock in hydration. Use a thick night cream as the SUWAYU Revitalizing Night Cream infused with Aloe and Nelli for healthier skin.
Its one word right! SKINCARE