Tea is terrific. Cocktails are delicious.
Now put them both together and you’ve got yourself a treat.
Scroll down to find some of the most delicious tea-based cocktails that can be easily made at home with everyday ingredients that can be found in your kitchen. So go ahead, gather your ingredients, give everything a good mix and get ready to impress your friends and family at your next gathering!
Who doesn’t love a good Bourbon? This delightful tea-based cocktail is perfect to have on a nice warm day or even as a pre-dinner drink.
- 45 ml Bourbon
- 15 ml Lemon Juice
- 100ml Iced Tea
- Add ice into a whiskey glass.
- Follow with your Bourbon and Lemon Juice.
- Top it off with Iced Tea.
- Garnish with a lemon and enjoy!
Chai it you’ll love it! This flavorful chai based cocktail is every tea lovers dream come true!
- Hot Water
- Black Chai Tea Bags
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 65 ml Whiskey
- Add in your hot water to a mug with the teabag. Steep for about two minutes.
- Gentle stir in your honey.
- Remove the teabag from the mug and pour the contents into a cocktail glass.
- Mix in the lime juice and Whiskey and stir. Enjoy!
It’s time to celebrate with this delicious Champagne punch which is a clever combination of alcohol, tea and an array of flavorful citrus fruits! It may take some time to make this concoction but believe us, it's worth the effort!
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup diced pineapples
- 1 Orange
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Green Tea Bag
- 2 Tbsp Rum
- ½ cup brandy
- 1 bottle of Champagne
- Heat a pan over medium to high heat. Add in ¼ cup of the sugar along with 2 Tbsp of water and stir. Once the sugar has dissolved, add the mixture to a bowl with the pineapples.
- Put in the fridge for about 12 hours and then strain it to make pineapple syrup.
- Take the peels off of the Orange and Lemon. Add the peels into a bowl, stir in the remaining ¼ cup of Sugar. Use a muddler and crush the sugar and peels together.
- Use the remaining Orange and Lemon to make juice.
- Add your tea bag to a mug of boiling water and steep for about 3 minutes.
- Pour the tea into the Fruit peel and Sugar mixture.
- Add your Orange and Lemon Juice into the above mixture.
- Add in the Pineapple Syrup and all the alcohol except the Champagne then give it a gentle stir.
- Chill in the fridge for at least two hours.
- When serving, add the liquid mixture into a punchbowl followed by the chilled champagne. Enjoy it with some nutmeg.
Ginger and Tea Twist
What’s tea without Ginger Tea! This beloved tea flavor is now combined with Brandy to give you a delicious cocktail with a kick!
- 50ml Brandy
- 100ml Green Tea
- 15ml Sugar Syrup
- Mint Leaves
- Add the mint leaves, ginger and sugar syrup into a jug & mix well. Use a muddler for best results.
- Brew your Green Tea.
- Add in the Tea and the Brandy into the jug and stir.
- Add your mixture into a cocktail glass and top it off with ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and enjoy!